iNetGrapher 1.4 (2016-02-04)
Note: Please note, this version of iNetGrapher is only compatible with Mac OS X 10.11.2 or newer!
- USER INTERFACE IMPROVEMENT: Dragging the plot automatically stops auto-scrolling. To start auto-scrolling again, press the Auto Scroll Button or double-click the graph.
- BUGFIX: Handle correctly the annoying bug which manifested itself when the number of collected samples exceeded 7 days worth of data
- CHANGE: New About Panel look
- COMPATIBILITY FIX/IMPROVEMENT: Improve compatibility with El Capitan - specifically, fix an issue where iNetGrapher would only show one interface when run on Mac OS X 10.11.2 due to changes in
iNetGrapher 1.3 (2014-09-12)
- BUGFIX: Correctly handle the case when the number of collected samples exceeds seven days worth of data
- NEW: iNetGrapher can now export traffic statistics for each window into a CSV file
iNetGrapher 1.2 (2014-05-28)
- NEW: Display Maximum and Average values for Inbound and Outbound traffic rates at the top of the Graph.
- BUGFIX: In rare cases, some SNMP community strings were truncated. This is now fixed.
- IMPROVEMENT: New code behind the ticks on the X axis of the Graph Window. Now major and minor ticks line up exactly with round numbers for time stamps.
- IMPROVEMENT: Scaling of the Y axis now depends only on the data points within the time range of the graph (i.e. if the graph displays 5 minutes of data, only the maximum traffic rate for the last 5 minutes will be taken into consideration for scaling the graph).
- CHANGE: Zooming the graph along the Y axis now uses the full slider range instead of stopping on tick marks only. This allow for smoother zooming of the graph.
iNetGrapher 1.1 (2014-01-30)
- BUGFIX: Fixed stability issues some customers experienced when running iNetGrapher with multiple graph windows and multiple devices being polled.
- BUGFIX: Previous versions graphed slightly larger values than the actual traffic. Also occasionally iNetGrapher would show what looked like a spike of traffic that can extend significantly over what the theoretical reported interface speed is. Both have now been fixed.
- GUI FIX: The Split View in Graph Window misbehaved - when graph window's size was changed and the table view extended, with each poll the table view would slowly shrink. This is now fixed.
- NEW: iNetGrapher now allows the user to set poll interval to anything from 1 second up.
- NEW: Now, when changing the poll interval while iNetGrapher is polling, the graph will no longer be restarted - instead new values will be plotted on the same graph at correct intervals. If the user wishes to clear the graph, a new Toolbar Button has been added for that.
- IMPROVEMENT: The code behind graph scaling on the time axis (x axis) has been thoroughly cleaned and re-worked. This should result in much more consistent scrolling and scaling behaviour.
iNetGrapher 1.0.3 (2013-12-04)
- BUGFIX: Fix a bug where for some network devices (e.g. Allied Telesys switches), iNetGrapher only listed a single interface instead of full list.
- BUGFIX: Change the behaviour of the Split View in the Graph Window
- IMPROVEMENT: iNetGrapher now displays new interfaces in the interface list in the Main Window as soon as they are discovered instead of waiting for all interfaces to download. This is an extra indication that the interfaces are downloaded, especially if the list of interfaces is long (100+)
- NEW: Now we can build a 30-day full trial version of iNetGrapher. If you're interested, please get in touch!
iNetGrapher 1.0.2 (2013-11-07)
- Updated for OS X Mavericks
- NEW: Added confirmation windows when removing hosts in Saved Hosts Database to prevent accidental removal
- NEW: Added a menu item for users to directly email the developers with any issues they might encounter
- NEW: Added a menu item for users to Rate or Review iNetGrapher (opens a Mac App Store page for the App)
- CHANGED: User Interface Layout improvements to reflect changes that OS X Mavericks brought
- BUGFIX: Fix a nasty bug which caused iNetGrapher to crash frequently on OS X 10.9 Mavericks
iNetGrapher 1.0 (2013-07-19)
- Initial release. Submitted to the Mac App Store.